Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been looking for a fairly deep copper colour for my wheels, suspension bits etc but I'm not having much luck. A bit vague I know, but the sort of colour I'm after was used on the Dave Haskell built, black Fordson from a few years ago, was owned by Steve someone, had Pop doors, Halibrands & was driven on Route 66.

Ideally it needs to be available in aerosols too.

Any suggestions appreciated.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry chaps, just realised that I've said bronze when I meant copper, I was talking to the missus at the time & she said she preferred bronze! I best edit the title eh.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks pretty good mate, thanks. I'll have to nip in there over the weekend & have a look. We'll have to agree to disagree on the price though, I'm used to warehouse prices.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's a tinter on the mixing scheme's which looks like copper grease colour. I have a bit still somewhere.

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
We used a spray in the bodyshop which was a perfect copper colour. So much so that i once sprayed a load of cable with the plastic still on and then run it in...LOL made a good few quid.

weld thru copper spray. not sure if you could use it on wheels etc. It was made by WAYSIDE

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
the stripes on my 100e are nissan copper.i `m not sure but i thinkthe vauxhall copper is slightly darker.i know there both avalible in aresol and in touch up paint,i hope this is of some help.

·
Registered
773 Posts
re copper

hi m8 my trucks copper bronze if thats the sort of colour . check my phots in my stuff ...:tup:

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
That'll be Steve Barnard then,
then it was owned by mick donahoe,who showed it for a couple of years and put it down the strip a couple of times before swapping it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts