Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Most MX5s are dull, so I suppose, to give credit where it's due, he's made the car more interesting. Having said that: :puke:

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
There are some very neat ideas built into this and it certainly is a different take on Hot Rod.........Do I like it?......I think I do......:scared:

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
i dont like the backside of it. think it will be more apealing as a PU. like it is now, no

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Different, but not for me.

Bob.
What's wrong with it, is it cos it's too new, what is it? Cos the same's been done to Edsel's, 57' Chevy's, all sorts of older stuff etc and I've seen on here that people like 'em. I'm not 100% into it, I'd prefer to see the older cars done in that way, I do like them, but I'd rather see it than a standard one any day!

Micky T.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Mmmm it is certainly a neat concept but the windscreen is possible a bit too low? Mind you, it may be a neat idea to go the whole "D" type look and put a fairing behind the drivers seat......

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Mmmm it is certainly a neat concept but the windscreen is possible a bit too low? Mind you, it may be a neat idea to go the whole "D" type look and put a fairing behind the drivers seat......
No sooner said than nearly done by Mazda for a concept car at the Frankfurt Show

But this is the D type - closer to the Mk2 MX5

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I prefer the Wheels Day car and the factory concept. I don't like the 3/4 view on the Jap rod but love the cantillever front suspension and I think he could have saved himself a whole heap of trouble if he'd bagged it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts