Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having a clear out of a lot of my huge collection of toy cars, some model kits i'll never get around to building and die cast etc…

Hard to find now, 1:18 die cast dragster VW bus, mint £25 plus post

Shell promotional racing cars series, pretty easy to find 1:18 die cast £6 plus post

Snap on mustang in original display case, 1:24 die cast promotional toy SOLD

1:12 plastic model custom chopper, SOLD

Very hard to find 1:25 pro street Jo Han flip top box Hemi 'Cuda, shelf wear to box but all complete and mint in box £25 plus post

Immaculate GMP Dan Gurney tribute 1:24 die cast new in box, cost me a hell of a lot more than £40 plus post

AMT/ERTL 1:25 plastic kit '33 ford 2 in 1 kit street rod shelf wear to box but kit still in bags £12 plus post

'55 ford fairlane crown vic by road legends, shelf wear to box but model is mint, 1:18 die cast £20 plus post

plastic Don Garlits Wynns Charger kit, again shelf wear to box but model new in bags inside SOLD

1:18 die cast american muscle custom chopped '49 merc lead sled, shelf wear to box but never been out £20 plus post

Pm me if interested once a reply has been posted on here stating what you're after to keep it fair please, and open to sensible offers. thanks

Off up into the loft to get the next load….

Also, anyone looking for a model of their rod or custom pm me with any requests, may have just the thing you're looking for without realising it…!

Cheers, Martyn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts