Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Brilliant as ever, Smax is an insiration to us all. The perfect example of what can be achieved with brains, determination and hard work.
Rog.

·
richard rawlplug
8,232 Posts
that car needs a rods n sods sticker on it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yeah, you've got to hand it to him, he's worked non stop for years to be living the dream, the guy is full on at all times! dont know what he takes to keep himgoing:incheek: but i wish i had half his energy! he lives only about 8 miles from me out here and does anything he can it seems to make cash to continue the dream, i dont think he ever sleeps when at the track as no matter what time of day or night i walked past his pits he was working on the car, i got up for a leak at 3.30 am and he was hammering away on the hubs on his trailer i think! he is certainly a one off character!!:tup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
yeah, you've got to hand it to him, he's worked non stop for years to be living the dream, the guy is full on at all times! dont know what he takes to keep himgoing:incheek: but i wish i had half his energy! he lives only about 8 miles from me out here and does anything he can it seems to make cash to continue the dream, i dont think he ever sleeps when at the track as no matter what time of day or night i walked past his pits he was working on the car, i got up for a leak at 3.30 am and he was hammering away on the hubs on his trailer i think! he is certainly a one off character!!:tup:
when you see him next, tell him hi and keep them flames burning high, from all the supercharged outlaws uk:smoke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.