Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

Spotted these stunners at Bradenton NMCA/LSX meet earlier this year.
Can anyone find a worse set?????:tdown::shake:

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I just made the mistake of looking at that google link:shock: Why the F**k would anyone do that to their car? not to mention the cost. Just wrong in every respect

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Damn! I've just wasted my money on Centerlines! I could have had a set of them Bad Boys!
You got to ask....... WHY?

·
Registered
602 Posts
now.............each to their own,
but first, if that was my car i'd be thinkin perhaps there a bit too big for the car, perhaps go for a smaller version?? only a couple of inches smaller, as thats gonna make it bloody awful to drive as there'd be no suspension, then id have to take myself to a dark room and have a serious word with myself as to WHY WOULD I WANT THEM ON MY CAR!!
but also, someone made them and thought, HMMM yup thats a good day at the office!!
still theres a few corsa chav tossers that'd probly cream there trackie bottoms over them!

i just clicked the link,,,,, ok i stand corrected there just stupid!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
there are some sections of motoring life that taste just forgot, and no doubt these type of things will attract a certain type! each to there own n all that, but......no.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i think for inivation its its cool but not for me lol. its nothing new i saw a simiar idea donkeys years ago it was on some dudes moggy 1000 he used strobe lights mounted behind the weels via a mounting on the underside and he just painted the slots white so at night when he switched them on it made the wheels look like they wasnt turning pretty cool for the 80's lol.

·
Delinquent in denial...
584 Posts
:shake:

Matt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts