Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I've just had an Accident! :eek:
Theres some great memories in those pics, Thanks to Woody & Yourself for posting them, seeing Glenn Jarvis again Brought a lump to my throat, We had some good times at both Halifax Road Service centre. Dewsbury, & The American Parts Centre on Tong St. Bradford.
I've been trying to find out where Blue Rose II went to after Woody started to build The Maverick, Anybody any ideas?
Thanks again, Now I've got some pics to study! :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've just had an Accident! :eek:
Theres some great memories in those pics, Thanks to Woody & Yourself for posting them, seeing Glenn Jarvis again Brought a lump to my throat, We had some good times at both Halifax Road Service centre. Dewsbury, & The American Parts Centre on Tong St. Bradford.
I've been trying to find out where Blue Rose II went to after Woody started to build The Maverick, Anybody any ideas?
Thanks again, Now I've got some pics to study! :)
hmmmm just around the corner from me .. not 5 mins away what was american parts centre

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
American Parts Centre was Glenn Jarvis' Shop on Tong Street Bradford, opened in about '74, was run by Dave Grady after Glenn Died, Dave then going on to open Superpower USA over in Swillington, Had the pleasure of working abeit briefly at both shops,

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
yep .. i called in both places ..neil harkers falcon .. colbecks camaro was seen a few times around too .. wasnt harkers falcon ex blue rose 2 ?
Neil Harkers Falcon was Colin Rabjohns 'The Thorn' Falcon, after Neil had it it became Mark Andersons & then eventually became Tim Adams 'blitzkrieg' Super Gas car.
I have being trying to find out what happened to Blue Rose II, If anyone knows..............

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
hmmm tough one ... so gradys ' high spirit ' was melv's before ? .... and blue rose 3 became 'wildman ' before kenny colemans stampede ?
Ha! No Dave Gradys was a different '57 Ford (Daves was a Custom 300, Woodys a Fairlane 500) Your right on the Maverick though, After Kenny had it it was raced by Simon Oxberry, then later by Graham Allen, who took it to New Zealand a few years ago where it still races.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.