Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Never confused
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had ordered some tyres for a customer only to find out via Email that they were discontinued in December.:shock:

I need a pair of Micky Thompson Sportsmans.
Size is 29 / 15.50 x 15 LT.

Although it will now probibly be impossible to find any in the states now......
Surely someone in the UK must have a pair of these in stock, as they were such a popular tyre.

Does anyone have a pair for sale, new or part worn ?

Does anyone have any idea which company in the UK might be worth calling, who may be lightly to stock this tyre.

Does not matter how small the business is, how far away it is, or how slim my chances are.

A phone number will be very helpfull as THAT person may know someone, who may know someone, etc, etc, then BINGO.

Someone must have brought a pair in, then got let down on the sale, or were too big, etc.......

Any help will be great.:tup:

·
Global Warmer
1,200 Posts
Got my last pair form Jeff Hauser, got them in a week and they were cheaper than everybody else by a large margin.

01933 682500

Andy, is that Sportsman and Sportsman Pro's?

I run the Pro's and, apart from being utterly useless on standing water, perform well if your man is worried about jelly on a plate handling.

P.

·
Never confused
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Speedy.......
I tried them & to my suprise were almost as unhelpful as the local Merc dealership.
I mentioned your name to them as my source of recomendation & I think they had their wires crossed.
They claimed you owned a Kit Car ??????
Thanks anyway.:incheek:

Everyone else..........
Thanks for your input.
Being sorted by Lee at LA Racing.:tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts