Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Muppet
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time today the Vicky moved under its own power up and down the drive and boy did it feel great! 8)

So next years goal of actually getting it road legal and to a show or two feels more like a reality now as I know that everything is working as it should do! :D

Anyone else achieve something that made them smile this weekend?

Off into the garage now to do an oil change and try and work out why the wire from the new wiring loom that should power the coil doesn't!! :confused:

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
well done mate...i expect it will be at ramrods soon???:tup::tup::tup:

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
true...at least you wont feel left out when everyone arrives in the dailys :incheek::lol:

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Well done, need more details though, what year Vicky is it, engine etc?

·
Nitro Addict
18 Posts
For the first time today the Vicky moved under its own power up and down the drive and boy did it feel great! 8)

So next years goal of actually getting it road legal and to a show or two feels more like a reality now as I know that everything is working as it should do! :D

Anyone else achieve something that made them smile this weekend?

Off into the garage now to do an oil change and try and work out why the wire from the new wiring loom that should power the coil doesn't!! :confused:
NEXT YEARS GOAL !! You mean next MONTHS goal surely? My moving up and down the yard ceremony wont be too far away.
But seriously, well done mate.

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Well done Gary , look forward to seeing it next month!

·
Muppet
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Just picked up , Well done Gary can't wait to it in the flesh:smoke:Jeff

Injection is nice but I'd rather be Blown

1 - 10 of 10 Posts