Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my 500th post, 2 years ago i had no interest in computer's and could barely switch one on, dont get me wrong si has no worries or fear of me taking his job,i now find i dont watch much tv and spend far to much time surfing (get me, pc word) the net:D it's also helped me with my spelling so double bonus in my book:tup:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Im pretty much the same Steve,never went near a computor upon till a few years ago,
congrats on your 500th !,and your right,its shite on telly,at least you get shite your'e
interested in on here !,Bry

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And now we know the reason Al :lol:

Might've known it'd be my bloody fault :pmsl:
A

Al if i had some skips to do iwould'nt be on here all bloody day:pmsl:
and si it is your fault and you are to blame if i had not got r n s in the office i would probably of finished 2 or 3 cars by now:lol:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
this is my 500th post, 2 years ago i had no interest in computer's and could barely switch one on, dont get me wrong si has no worries or fear of me taking his job,i now find i dont watch much tv and spend far to much time surfing (get me, pc word) the net:D it's also helped me with my spelling so double bonus in my book:tup:
Great good result, thats what i thought until this [email protected] thing starts to take over your life lol, and you can't leave it alone :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts