Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted a thread on nsra forum re a new magazine...........anybody on here know about it? theres a link to their website on the nsra forum..........but in the immortal words of john milner..........hey if he cant find me he aint even worth readin.............right?:incheek:

·
Member/ Reject.
214 Posts
I had a look at this before, its a mag about 40's - 50's stuff like lifestyle,cars....etc... and uk based i think. Might even get 1 :D

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
milkcow

yeah i like the looks too matt but u would think the guy would make a point of contacting ALL his target market:shake:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have bought every Milkcow so far and I love it. Brilliant articles on cars, girls and music.

Septembers issue for instance has a picture of a row of '57 Chevys at ROG.

Well done Milkcow :tup:

·
Care in the Community
2,756 Posts
yeah i like the looks too matt but u would think the guy would make a point of contacting ALL his target market:shake:
How does he know who you are? He can only put the magazine out there and hope the right people see it or hear of it from word of mouth or other publicity. :S

My partner has it on subscription so I get to flick through it too. It's more geared towards the lifestyle and there's a lot of stuff in there that you won't see anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Hi All,

I subscribe to this mag as well. Got every issue from day one.

If you are only into cars it is probably not for you, but if you like 40's 50's stuff in general then it is a must. Although not my cup of tea there are always articles based around Tattoo's (ing), but i do enjoy the reviews of new CD's out, feature's on artists/bands, the burlesque stuff (obviously). Of all the mags i get this is the only one i will catch the mrs reading.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I have bought every Milkcow so far and I love it. Brilliant articles on cars, girls and music.

Septembers issue for instance has a picture of a row of '57 Chevys at ROG.

Well done Milkcow :tup:
What issue number is that I will buy it mine might be in that pic

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Issue 15, September. They are all red plus one black Nomad. I will try and scan it when I am on my home computer.

If you are the chap from Wadhurst that I think you are I will show you the mag sometime.

·
Registered
30 Posts
excellent magazine me and the wife both love it , we just had the year old party for the magazine down in harlow go to the facebook site and type in milkcow magazine should come up

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Had both my car and truck featured in it earlier this year. If you want to go to a rockabilly gig, this is the mag for you!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Issue 15, September. They are all red plus one black Nomad. I will try and scan it when I am on my home computer.

If you are the chap from Wadhurst that I think you are I will show you the mag sometime.
Hi thanks for that
I have ordered that issue anyway I have wanted to have a look at a copy anyway

1 - 16 of 16 Posts