Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Palm Tree and Surf Board Liberation Crew were obviously out in force over the weekend at the Southcoast Internationals.

Have you seen our boards and tree's? :grr:

No ransom demands have been received to date, and we would like to know if they are all ok.

Same too goes for the Banner Removal Team.
How did the Surf City Diner banners get removed without anyone noticing? :!::shock:
Are they on your garage wall as souvenirs?

Please be kind to them and make sure they are treated kindly in their new homes!

thanks

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,131 Posts
Dan, that's an easy one to do, imagine waking up to find your dining table ,chairs and club banner all laid out on top of the marquee :shocked:

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL :lol:

on the bright side, it saved time clearing up the site.:tup:

Luckily the canvas pictures were left behind as we are trying to give them to the cars owners. I might need your help identifing the owners later, I will email you details later in the week when Ihave recovered a little more.

·
complete knob..apperantly
617 Posts
the lady in the check shirt and the man in the black shirt..... prime suspects shes eying the goods he's making sure he's got the room to stuff them down his jeans :shake:

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
Bugger ! Wish I had known they were freebies - I could have done with one of those surfboards.

Did see some palm trees walking past the trade stall on Saturday night - sadly it was too dark to see who was accompanying them.

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bugger ! Wish I had known they were freebies - I could have done with one of those surfboards.

Did see some palm trees walking past the trade stall on Saturday night - sadly it was too dark to see who was accompanying them.
I dont think you would have got far surfing off the cornish coast. MDF isn't the best material for boards, so i'm told. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts