Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about the thread that was in rants, the lady who's husband had been shagging about, my memoires so bad I can't even remember her user name sorry. Last time I visited the thread she seemed really, really distressed, anyone know her, is she Ok. Cheers Mark

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Anyone know anything about the thread that was in rants, the lady who's husband had been shagging about, my memoires so bad I can't even remember her user name sorry. Last time I visited the thread she seemed really, really distressed, anyone know her, is she Ok. Cheers Mark
Hi Mark,

She requested it was removed from the forum.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi Mark.... without going into too much detail, i believe things got very hard for her and she asked for the thread to be removed... I also hope that she is ok!

Best Wishes, Shane..:)

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Shane, let us know us if you hear anything, really hope she's OK, she seemed incredibly distressed in her posts. I hope she has someone with her to help her. Cheers Mark

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Shes ok. She asked me to remove the thread as she wanted to move on with things.

Totally understandable considering the personal nature :tup:

·
Registered
945 Posts
I was also wondering about what happened to the thread. I hope she is in a better place now and will still be contributing to the site no matter what road she takes for the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts