Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, got this unfinished 1960 Mk 2 Zephyr I could do with selling, as I need the room in my garage for a 50 shoebox I've just got in. I know the ad always says "not much to finish" but in this case its true. Its fitted with a refreshed 305, new rings, mains, big ends, rebuilt heads, new chrome alternator, new HEI distributer, nearly new Edlebrock carb, Edelbrock performer cam and lifters, new mini starter new ally inlet, ally pulleys, all painted and detailed, etc etc. TH 350 auto The body is solid, floors solid, boot solid, fitted with Mk 3 Cortina front suspension, steering. All the underneath is done, and sealed, new brake pipes all through, new discs, calipers, duel circuit servo, all working, exhausts on, block hugger headers, the shifter is on, the front end is painted satin black, wings, inner engine bay, the roof is painted Peugeot metallic orange, and motor/box is in. the rest needs painting, its all in red oxide primer at the moment I have a leather interior from a mk 3 Granada, with electric front seats as the body is two doored, this will bolt in, have all the seatbelts as well. Got a new wiring kit for it (Pop Browns) all glass, new rubbers to be fitted after painting. I've got two radiators, one standard, and one large ally one that's been repaired and tested. All in all, its all there, V5C in my name, just needs someone with a little time and enthusiasm to complete it over the winter and be on the road in the spring :eek:) Its a great 20 footer, but no "show car" its well worth a look, and sadly its in the way now. Any questions give me a call up to 21.30 in the week, or at weekends. This is a really solid car, I'm thinking around £5k ? may take a p/x ? small engine Pop, or 100e ? nothing "expensive" though. I can help with delivery at a cost to buyer.

thanks for looking, call Paul on 07970 903588 email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumpity bump, thank you RnS.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Ok guys, price drop, need the space, best offer around £4k takes it away :eek:( my loss, your gain !

Cheers.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

bump, thanks RnS.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once more to the top !! one last try, before I give up, keep it and finish it off through the winter :eek:)

Thank you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any last offers before I store it and finish it off ? or swap for something I can sell on ? Bike ? Car ? Going to do some more work on it this weekend, so even less to do !!

Thanks RnS :O)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts