Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would post a few pics of my car,i think the last time i posted it was complete,look at it now doh,lots of away from the car stuff done,now back on it,body is dam near perfect underneath has never been welded, its having a 3.5 efi rover V8 and auto box (anyone know how to wire up one of these).

hoping to get it done by june.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Are you going to weld those plates for your suspension to the chassis?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no there bolted to the original anti roll bar mounts, they will be tied together to the one on the other side for extra strenth though.

·
Registered
919 Posts
After seeing my mates front end ripped out several years ago,he had similar set up? I would weld it any way??.best to safe?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
worth thinking about thats for sure,was your mates one a yellow one with graphics on it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got one its an estate!! its on shitter of the day/month, very interested in this build as its an overlooked car in my opinion and i have spares if your interested bits an bobs.

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
still got front and rear screens for mk4's if anyone needs any. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Neil soory mate yes i do still need a rear screen,i got a bit side tracked and forgot you had them, what you looking for,for one mate.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi v8ian, i tried the link you gave me but for some reason after registering i dont seem to be able to get onto the site, no activation email was sent, could you pm me the details or post them here please,thanks daz

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is this Ol' FORD on the road yet?
Hi no not yet its gone through various different build ups since these pics were posted the last build up being semi pro street with chevy v8, that build was on here, unfortunately due to money problems the chevy and parts had to be sold the car was then parked up in dismay. its now going to have a full build with new chassis suspension steering and sbc motor and on big inch wheels, ill post when I get started, working on my pop now so I can have a rod on the road.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts