Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Holes are /were for weight saving, it didn't save much weight though, winders not affected either.

You could borrow mine, I will stick em in the boot for next time I see you, will want them back though!

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Holes are /were for weight saving, it didn't save much weight though, winders not affected either.

You could borrow mine, I will stick em in the boot for next time I see you, will want them back though!
Ok well been as keeping them steel will help a bit suppose won't it. And Nice one if you don't mind then. Yer will give back. Are you going any the races this year? Or where abouts do you live? Would I need to strip the doors completely to do holes or can do while parts still on them?

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Just looked on maps where you are, would be good to pop over and see how you getting on and that one the weekends? Me and ferg could come over and could get them hole presses of you then as you not that far really. Pm me when would be best for you if want and sort something out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Yes you are not a million miles from me are you, however I shall be at the races in April - sadly not with the zephyr, not sure what dates yet though.

You are more than welcome to come over for a coffee and chat, can't do it Eater weekend though as will be out and about, weekend after Easter though should be OK!

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Ok sound. Will sort out a weekend with ferg also then aswell. We going the spring speed nationals that's at the 2nd to the 4th of May if you mean that one. As could grab them of you then if ok with you if don't get chance to come over before then.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
no not this weekend, doing billing instead, filler is going on and coming off so getting there

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
you cant really see the flames as the roll cage blocks most of it, just wanted to see if I could be a little different, no flames on the out side - honest

81 - 100 of 134 Posts