Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Im after a mk3 zodiac that is in need of restoration or even just a rolling shell, doesnt matter how ropey it is, i have seen the farnham estate on here but thats to good for what i want to do :D

distance doesnt matter if the car is correctly priced ( i would crawl bollock naked over hot coals for one for nish:D )

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
hi mate i got offered an old zodiac the other day buy some bloke who lives just a few roads away from me im not sure its a mark 3 its on black and white reg plates on an old C reg it was in poor conditoin and a couple of windows were smashed it had a blowen head gasket and the head was off but it all seem to be there i dont have his number but if your intrested i could shoot round there an see if hes still got it mabe get a photo or two and get his number its in bognor regis let me know hear and i will go round there now

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
he asked me £800 for it , i wanted it but had no whare to put it . i would say it would be alot cheaper now cos he is skint and his landlord told him it had to go, will go see him tommorow see if its still there, will put some pictures up tommorow eve, but dont build your hopes up it mite be gone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts