Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you or do you know of anyone that can mop over/polish a car on site? I have a car that thats been painted reasonably well a while ago but hasn't been mopped after since. There are a few small runs and a fair amount of orange peel. The previous owner made a start on the wing tops and they have come up well though still not over brilliant. Main thing is that the car is solid. I could mop it myself but last time i tried i made a right hash of it and buggered up a paint job. I'm not expecting over much but i'm sure someone that does it for a living can at least make it look alot better than i could.Really after someone that could pop over and do the car at my home address. The car is available throughout the week and w'ends. Can anyone help out or point me in the right direction/ idea of price. Ideally want done asap.

Cheers Dan :tup:

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i thought you couldn't polish a turd but Phil you proved me wrong.

Just a big thanks to Phil who came over today and worked his magic on the Victor. The paint on the Victor is pretty shit to be honest. Shame really when theres a rock solid and straight body underneath it. Never understand why folk skimp on stuff like this but there you go:shake:

One bonus was that Phil had a fair amount of paint to work with and although its still pretty average it's a 100% better than it was before today. Well chuffed and definatly worth having done.

Anyone need some mopping, Phils your man:tup:

Cheers Dan

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
Cheers for the big up Dan and your hosptiality yesterday bacon and egg cobs were ace, twas a pleasure to mop and polish the victor as the weather was nice and it wasnt a boring daily eurobox piece o shite. Will get a picture up in a bit. :tup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts