Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Finally got this sorted :D but without the bottle :sniff:

Primativzed, Greg has been a great help, getting me the cover I wanted & sorting all the odds & sods.
Cant recommend him & Cherished insurance enough.

Classicline / NSRA was more expensive & RH Insurance still havent come back to me, despite chasing them twice for a quote :shake:

·
My name is Martin
2,610 Posts
Sounds like they've fluxed you around a bit

Is that on a renewal or a new business quote?

It may be that no one on their panel of insurers want to insure your car.

I did have 2 cars with them but they weren't playing ball on the agreed value so I took that car to PrimitiveZed on here. AF still have my Datsun though.

·
My name is Martin
2,610 Posts
As said above, try Greg (PrimativeZed).

What car you got anyway?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yep, give Greg a bell and tell him you're on RnS :tup:
Couldn't agree more!!!

Spoke to Greg yesterday and he sorted my insurance out. It makes it easier talking to a guy who actually understands the cars we all have.

Top bloke in my opinion :tup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
all sorted now nsra sorted it thru classic line £279 all mods declared and covered thanks for the tip andy ( hadfield ) greg wanted a cat two alarm fitting and there premium was dearer

cheers anyway for the help guy,s

simon

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
all sorted now nsra sorted it thru classic line £279 all mods declared and covered thanks for the tip andy ( hadfield ) greg wanted a cat two alarm fitting and there premium was dearer

cheers anyway for the help guy,s

simon
No worries Si, it was good to speak to you and im glad you got sorted...

Greg

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Finally got this sorted :D but without the bottle :sniff:

Primativzed, Greg has been a great help, getting me the cover I wanted & sorting all the odds & sods.
Cant recommend him & Cherished insurance enough.

Classicline / NSRA was more expensive & RH Insurance still havent come back to me, despite chasing them twice for a quote :shake:
Couldn't agree more!!!

Spoke to Greg yesterday and he sorted my insurance out. It makes it easier talking to a guy who actually understands the cars we all have.

Top bloke in my opinion :tup:
Thanks for the kind words guys and im glad i could help...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts