Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinning out some of my collection.
Postage at cost or collect at the swop meet.

New tooling AMT street machine.
Opening hood & trunk, wired sbc, 4 link rear suspension. Got 2 of them, £10 each

Amt stock / custom / drag. Got 2 of them, £10 each

Amt stock / custom / drag. Same as above, different issue / box. £10.

All American Models 150 Black widow resin kit. Very good quality kit. Includes chassis, interior, 6 lug wheels & body. Use amt kit above as doner kit. £15

AMT Dodge Viper £5

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi Steve put me down for a coupe, the one with a 4 bar, catch up with you over the w/end. Should have the Skylark tomorrow. Rick

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Steve put me down for a coupe, the one with a 4 bar, catch up with you over the w/end. Should have the Skylark tomorrow. Rick
Hi Rick
No probs mate. Be good to have a look at the Buick :D

57pep, the model at the top was the one Tankgirl used for her model on AM
Sorry tangomoggy, give me a clue. Who's tankgirl & AM ? :beuj:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Oops sorry, I somehow got you mixed up with 98chevy from automodelling.com (AM). Tankgirl a.k.a. Katie built her second model using that kit. I recognised your name from there and when I saw the kit, I got a bit confuzzled.

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops sorry, I somehow got you mixed up with 98chevy from automodelling.com (AM). Tankgirl a.k.a. Katie built her second model using that kit. I recognised your name from there and when I saw the kit, I got a bit confuzzled.
Lol, no probs tangomoggy. As I suffer from a crap memory, I wasnt sure if I'd missed something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts