Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Peter Stokes and I am looking for a car I built in 1975. It is a Model T bucket. When I sold it it was black but I believe it has had a couple of colour changes. One of the changes was blue and someone painted a Betty Boo on the radiator cover. But recently we believe it is now green.
The registration number is MFE508P. It had a Daimler 2 1/2 litre V8 engine, T35 autobox, Jag rear axle. Dummy supercharger, 4 carburettors, 4 air filters on the top.
It won many major competitions in the 70's. Also featured in many magazines of that time and later and on the front cover with a two page write up in Sweden.
I would like to find out if it is still around even if it is in someone's garage. I am sorry I have put a Youtube address on I cant figure out how to put a photo on here.
Thanks PeterS

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice T, i remember seeing it on ebay in the Betty Boo guise. I think someone on this forum had it but I can't remember his user name. Good luck with your search
Dave

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think his user name was Lucky Devils, and his first name Mick but haven't seen him on here for some time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts