Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale. 1958 ford 100e. The car is fitted with a 1,6 pinto engine, 5 speed gearbox, recon 105e anglia axle. The rear has adjustable shock absorbers on leaf springs and rear brake disc conversion kit. The front end had adjustable suspension, track control arms etc with steering rack ( a full modified kit bought ) it has 13" minilite alloys with 4 brand new tyres. The interior has bucket seats, carpeted, 4 speakers and stereo. New stainless exhaust system fitted recently, looks and sounds brilliant. Theres the odd bit of rust on the body work, but nothing seriose and wouldnt be major to fix to make this car fresh for next year. The car is great fun to drive, always attracts a crowd and is cheap to run and insure!

more pictures available on request! Im looking for £4000 which is fair considering the amount been spent on this car. If you have any questions call fred on 07891409588

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
That was my old car. When i sold it it has wide steel wheels allround. Silver bumpers same as side trim and grill.it also run a fiat 2.0 twin cam with a 5 speed box. Still looks good.

·
Gear head
635 Posts
Hi there,

Would you be interested in a PX on an M reg VW Corrado VR6? has a very impressive history, totally standard with nothing but Genuine parts ever fitted at the same Arthur Prince VW Dealership, needs a small amount of work (small amount of laquer peel and its running rich).

I know its not a rod, but I see a corrado grille in the background so thought it might be your thing?

Cheers,
Drew

Crumble, hope all is well and the motor is well on its way to being finished!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts