Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, looking for a pick up cab back steel or fibreglass any condition considered also wanting any pick-up rear panels ie sides, tail gate. Thanks Greg :tup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
cab back

i have a mould to make moggy cab backs if no joy let me know and will work a price out to make a new one for you

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
i have a mould to make moggy cab backs if no joy let me know and will work a price out to make a new one for you
intresting!...8)

how much are these?.

·
Registered
293 Posts
cab back

hi sorry for not replying quicker i have worked out that the cab back would cost about £140 each and if interested i could possibly deliver in two weeks as got to go to manchester and north wales please let me know via pm with details if you require one this comes with a seperate rear window frame aswell

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for delay could`nt find were I`d put the add ??? intrested, will be in west yorkshire on the 20th of march for a week. Can i contact you. cheers Greg

·
Registered
390 Posts
will you still have the fibreglass cab backs next year when i have a little more cash?
mine is just startin to piss water in now and am wondering whether to get busy with grinder and mig or go for the plastic solution very reasonable prices too you say it comes with a rear window frame does this come with rubbers etc?

·
Registered
293 Posts
cab back

hi tony will be keeping mould as want to build a moggy pickup later myself and sorry but only supply the fibreglass no rubber give me a shout when your ready

1 - 11 of 11 Posts