Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lone wolf
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just heard from lee (bass player) that the mojo kings (fat cat trio) have gone their seperate ways with scott (drummer) and lee staying together while paul (singer) goes on to other things,

watch this space for updates

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Saw them last week at The Buntingford Classic, another couple of great sets. A mate used to drum for them a few years back, although the recent set up was tight they will still keep going with a new guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
just heard from lee (bass player) that the mojo kings (fat cat trio) have gone their seperate ways with scott (drummer) and lee staying together while paul (singer) goes on to other things,

watch this space for updates
Just stumbled across this thread on a search. I know its old but...
Mojokings never have split up. Lee and Scott left the band and I have carried on the Mojo's torch. New members and a much better band. Spread the word- MOJOKINGS ARE STILL OUT THERE ROCKING AS HARD AS THEY EVER HAVE!!
Check us out at Mojokings - The Official Mojokings Website!
Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
915 Posts
Just stumbled across this thread on a search. I know its old but...
Mojokings never have split up. Lee and Scott left the band and I have carried on the Mojo's torch. New members and a much better band. Spread the word- MOJOKINGS ARE STILL OUT THERE ROCKING AS HARD AS THEY EVER HAVE!!
Check us out at Mojokings - The Official Mojokings Website!
Thanks
Paul
It was a while ago that i had heard they had parted and that Paul had got another bass player & drummer and the Mojokings were still rocking,thank god great band.Anyone who has not yet bought the first album(Got The Devil In Me) should get a copy it's supurb and theres a new one out soon.:tup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts