Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pans 'n Knucks for you today gang - I think I might have done you proud this week...... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Yet again Mr Shedster you have hit the nail squarely on the head:tup:

Just love the shape of them Pan Engines:tup:

and if your feeling rich please deliver No 2 to me ASAP:pmsl::pmsl:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Number two for me, and does number four look 'broken' to anyone else, or is it just me???

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And does number four look 'broken' to anyone else, or is it just me???
That's because it's almost certainly Japanese. They have a cult over there of BoSoZoku - which involves huge Seventies style banana seats, and fairings raised high in the air to match - and it looks like an element of that style is mutating into custom bikes as we would know them. Weird huh?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yuk... :puke:

Looks like someone (the original number four) didn't have enough tube for the top tube...!!!

Mind you, them Japs ain't very tall are they...!!!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts

and for the jap bikes. put Prince lookalike on them and let them scream purple rain. damn just lost m,y diner

pascal

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
1 & 3 for me.

I love it when there's a few pics put up, and for me, I instantly know which ones I like, and then someone else will go and pick one that I wouldn't have. I like the diversity even if it wouldn't have been my choice.

Or, someone will pick one that I wouldn't take a second look at and point something out on it and it will make me lok at it in a different light.
S'Great innit :bigsmile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts