1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
The paint looked shite.

·
I'm Not Jed Clampett
2,725 Posts
Ive just noticed that the two twats Bernie & Mario are reunited for another series of classic car rescue later on Channel 5.. Lets see how long I can bare it for
don't watch it ? :tup:
Good advice, just say no to boll*cks television. I've only watched one of these programmes; he was putting the head back on some obscure OHC motor -proudly to the camera he says something like "I don't need any of that micrometer stuff to set the cam timing" next thing you know, the motor won't make a full rotation -according to more face to camera bullsh*t "there's a problem with the head gasket"

I think that the real issue though is that non-car people (especially some politicians) might think that we're all like this pair of clowns, or that we're all Jeremy Clarkson clones. With the number of car enthusiasts in the UK, you'd think there would be a market for at least one quality TV programme which doesn't have invented dramas, stupid deadlines etc.

Or perhaps I should just move to Tunbridge Wells :grr:

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Yeah, agreed. it just annoys me that the job is always made harder on this kind of programme by nonsense. same with wheeler dealers and extreme car hoarders etc, at least we've got chasing cars tonight on itv4. i actually enjoy this one, then gas monkey after, although that's now starting to detract from the realness of previous series.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts