Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought this from bridgend south wales
its a morris 1000 with 2000 cc fiat engine and gear box ford axle and a willis flip front its been around i think since the 80s ?? Not sure just wondered if any one out there new any history of it or any pics of it just picked it up on a moggie site for a couple hundred quid iam going to fix it up and have it as a daily user its running and driving needs small amount of welding and get it mot,d

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
shouldnt be hard to find info on this... quite unusual.

cool car and a bargain i'd say.

good luck.

Sid.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no i cant cut the roof off ??? no i think the idea is to put it back to how it was done and keep it that way would have looked nice i think yes it may be late 70s early 80s but i think will still look good that way
yes it was on a moggie site could,nt believe my look when he said it was still there just had to buy it for that money worth that for scrap lol

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
You lucky sod. :D

I'll try and find some info on this. I remember the car well, and was a very nice, well built car. I'm sure I have photos of it going back to the late 80's and should even have some video footage of it running up the 1/8th mile from a show we used to run at Llandow.
There might be a pic of it in the Moggy part of the History section on here.
It was always owned by a guy called Mark from Bridgend and I remember it always having the twin cam in it, but more than that I'm not sure.
Cunning Plan on here might be able to provide more info.
We were only talking about this car in the club before Xmas and a few people remembered how nice a jb it was and that they hadn't seen it for a number of years.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts