Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont surpose anybody got a complete wiper motor and all the other bits and bobs what go with it for morris minor cheers

·
Delinquent in denial...
584 Posts
I don't have one, but so others know, do you want it for a split screen or normal screen Minor?

Matt

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
If RockinRodder can't fix you up, I may be able to. I'll venture out in Shed 3 and have a scratch about. I'll PM you if I come across it.....it's snowing....and cold......I may be some time....:shocked:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm back...only got frostbite on 3 fingers and 2 toes so all in all...not too bad really. Could have been worse I suppose. Could have ended up like that Ant of the Scottarctic.. or was it Scott in his Artic....with an ant? Oh I don't know...lets not get bogged down in this now...I haven't got time....too busy looking for Morris Minor wiper motors...which coincedently..I haven't got. I have got the wheel boxes and cable if they are of use to you. There are other sheds I've not been in yet though. Mainly because they're in other peoples gardens and they may have a big dog. :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Well whaddaya know.......stubbed me toe on something in Shed 4, :sniff: looked down and guess what? It's only one of them things that a cobbler puts shoes on to mend 'em!!! :bigsmile: Been looking for that for ages! Anyway, it was a bit dark in there and I put it on a shelf and, this morning, been back in and next to it is the Morris Minor wiper motor that I thought I had/thought I hadn't/and now have....again. So, if your fixed up..that's great, if not...I have a wiper motor. Hold on, I'd better check if the things working or not..it should be but you never know. I'll report back. :tup:

P.S. A 'Last'. (good old Google) Thats what a cobbler puts his shoes on. Mind you, if I was him, I'd put 'em on me feet..a lot more comfortable I would of thought...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
madtell's your best bet as I've tried the one I have and it's not working. Sorry about that.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

er.....madtells STILL your best bet? The only thing I know is...I'm not your best bet coz the one I've got don't work...then again, you can buy the one off me that dont work and......naaaaaaa, your not going to do that are ya? madtell's STILL yer man. I'm done now 'coz the one I got is no more...well, it is because it's probably a Datsun or a Micra by now....or summat....I thank you and..........er..........who?
Ive scrapped the b****d 'coz it didn't work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts