Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This may look stupid but you know wot, these guys gave it the beans all day and i would rather see an engine roar in this than not at all, helps balance the build budget...

Now this is what we all want to do one day im sure, a fecking monster in a stock body!! Sounded just as you think it should..

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi Vern
Thanks for posting. The champagne coloured 4 door, do you have more pics or details on same ? Is it a '30-31A with a '32 grille?
Reason I ask is that I have one at home that needs paint, and thats just stunning !!
Best Regards
Pat

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Looking back pat, these are the only pics i took, if i see it again i'll take a few more for you.. Enjoy

and this i think is the same?

This was at the cranksters bash the week befor....

This was just COOL...

Mean as hell...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Thanks for these Vern, I see its a proper '32, looking at the lines of it, its very similar to the '31 I have (before twas stripped down)

Even around the windows, and the swage line with the front parking lights in it.

THanks again.
Best Regards
Pat

Edit : Very similar shape, not workmanship or quality of finish

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I was at our local beach where i took these pics in the space of about 4hr... i cant get my head around how often i see something, and these are the ones i had time to get a pic of..

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Russ
Yeh, the shows are local as in huntingdon to billing but some of the pics are from the drag,s about 20mins away. im going tmoz eve to a run wot you brung, whoop'ass wednesday!
Its street but, some of them get into the 7-8s.. We go into the pits and take a few pics there too as its all under floodlight...

This is my mates dads car, got to be the best on the planet

This is the pits..... lol

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes mate i think he's planning on it. his misses is expecting so may not as much as he likes tho. Yeh shed loads car wise here, gettin into what they call winter soon tho but thats a uk summer lol... if you llike your trucks there are some nice ones about too, kenworth etc.. ok mate im off to bed so catch up in the week.. Say hi to the guys for me n take it easy mate..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.