Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put together an hour long DVD from the video I took at the Dream Cars Movie Nite, if anyone wants a copy PM me your postal address and I'll put one in the post, no charge. Here's some stills from the video........

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,741 Posts
Stew said it all!!!
Nick you must take some payment...the demand will be high. Maybe voluntary donation?:tup:

·
1,143 Posts
Yes please Nick, quite willing to paypal donation details please. I will send the copy on to Pete Leddy in the States. Will pm my address thanx Dave.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nick, yes please. I had the Grandsons christening the next day so had to miss it.

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stew said it all!!!
Nick you must take some payment...the demand will be high. Maybe voluntary donation?:tup:
Alright, alright, alright, if anyone wants to make a voluntary donation by Paypal my e-mail is [email protected] or a cheque in the post to 60 WINDMILL ROAD, POLEGATE, SUSSEX BN265BQ
There have been enquiries about if Ken's Chelsea Cruise footage will be avaliable and I will be doing a new Time Travel DVD with all Ken's footage and all the Brian Surey/Pete Leddy footage on soon complete with narration soundtrack, I'll put a mention on here when it's done :tup:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Yes.Yes.Yes please Nick. Just seeing those stills you put up makes me want to watch it again. I can still hear the roar that went up when 11DYN came up on the screen. How can a number plate bring a lump to your throat. Love the pic of Simon covering his face as he came in. Now thats Hollywood premier stuff.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Nick, are you going to the next Lamberhurst cruise night? If you are could you bring a copy along? That would be good.

Paul G.

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,741 Posts
Got mine this morning and enjoyed it over breakfast...Great! Thanks Nick for capturing the 'spirit' of the evening.:tup:

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Many thanks Nick, got mine this morning, not watched it yet, but will savour it over the next few days with some of the crew....Cheers Nick

Top man :D

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
NICK, MANY THANKS FOR THE DVD RECEIVED TODAY, WATCHED IT TWICE IN A ROW!!, I WASN'T ACTUALLY THERE BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU CAUGHT ALL THE ATMOSPHERE BRILLIANTLY & ITS MADE ME EVEN MORE GUTTED THAT I MISSED IT! THE CINE FILMS LOOK EXCELLENT, I JUST HOPE YOUR GONNA START PUTTING EM ALL ON DISC SO WE CAN BUY EM TO ENJOY. (WHICH I THINK YOU ARE?)...SEEING HENRY HIRISE AGAIN ON THE MOVE IS BRILLIANT, LETS HOPE THIS MEANS HE WILL BE BACK POUNDING THE STREETS SOON, CANT WAIT, THE OTHER HIGHLIGHT WAS THE PISSED UP HOST, BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!.

ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS...

HERES HENRY AS MANY OF US REMEMBER HIM...:smoke:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts