Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stunning 2007 Mustang 4.0 V6. It's a rare example as it has the top of the range interior, where as most have really basic ones.
The interior includes:
Red Leather Seats
Silver Dashboard with Mustang's 'My Color' instruments. You can choose the colour of the instrumentation from 125 colours!
Multi Function Leather Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
Electric Windows
Electric Driver's Seat
'Shaker 500' sound system with 'behind the dash' 6-CD multichanger. Sounds great!
Performance Information Readout, showing Miles, Ttip Miles, MPG, Average MPG, Miles til you need to refuel, Ave this, Ave that, etc etc etc!

On the outside, the paintwork is Ford's 'Redfire Metallic' with full Cobra Stripes, bonnet scoop, and rear spoiler.
The original wheels have been replaced with 19" Alloys, 245 tyres on the front, and huge 275's on the rear! The tyres have only done a few thousand milkes. (The original alloys are available if wanted.)

It had a new clutch about six months ago, and will have new front brakes and a new MOT before it goes.

You know how we all say 'you can't beat the sound of a V8'? Well think again. This car has a 2.5" dual exhaust system which sounds absolutely awesome! It's quite loud, and has a really high performance roar to it. I dare say most people that hear it think it is a V8, but believe me, it really does sound as good!

The reason I bought this instead of one of the many V8's is that I was concerned about fuel consumption. Well, I only really drive around town, and I don't drive like I'm 'Driving Miss Daisy', and I get 24mpg! If I do go on a long run, I can get 30mpg! That's not bad for muscle car like this.

Is it a head turner? I would get less attention if I ran down the road naked singing Yankee Doodle! If you don't like being pointed at, waved to, and having strangers come up and talk about your car, don't buy a Mustang.

Hear the exhaust sound here

11,950 ono or trade / swap for 1950's stepside Pickup or 1960's Mustang V8

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great looking car. Very good spec for a V6, IMO. I have posted link to MOCGB site as there are a few members looking for a V6 at present.
GLWS

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Sent you a pm.
Thanks.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Oh I have a Harley Davidson F150 super crew pick up I could px or not as the case may be.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still learning my way around this forum. Where have you posted the link to the MOCGB site? (thanks BTW)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Still learning my way around this forum. Where have you posted the link to the MOCGB site? (thanks BTW)
I have put the link for your ad here onto the Mustang site. Hi spec S197 V6 for sale on Rodsnsods

Hear you went along to the meet at Bury. You will see on Mustang site some have commented as to the SVA conversion. Whether there could be issues with SJB. Maybe worth reassuring people on this.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's sold folks! Thanks for your interest. Will now put post in 'Wanted' for an F100

1 - 6 of 6 Posts