Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Thats so bl**dy cool:tup:
On rods n sods theres some great old style gassers,street racers n "High Riders" being built:cool:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Shane i prefare the lower bonnet buldge than the larger one ..what motor have you got in it ...good stuff...

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Definately looks better with the bonnet bulge rather than the Formula 5000 scoop. Is it a Taunus? The last 8" of the rear looks just like a PC Cresta, it wouldn't look out of place on that old Street Freaks Hot Rod magazine cover. What's the spec on it?

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
i,m gonna take a shot in the dark here,,, 302ci ford,gt40 heads, turbo, vauxhall cresta grill,light? how am i doing so far:beuj:

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
a friend of mine owed that car when it was a stock taunus many years ago,he lived in chelmsford.he sold the car and it ended up in the bedford area.it`seems the car has done a return back to essex.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a friend of mine owed that car when it was a stock taunus many years ago,he lived in chelmsford.he sold the car and it ended up in the bedford area.it`seems the car has done a return back to essex.
Hi mate nice to no she is now back home then and for the better i hope

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Hi Shane the car looks well cool :smoke: I actually quite like it with the formula 5000 scoop ....... Nige ...........:tup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi mate still a lot off hard work going on with the car but will get there in the end i hope.Looking at getting it up and runing now so that i can torn key and start her up

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i think it should have the ford motor and a manual box as for the scoop go for the big un it fits in well the other one looks like a flat chested nun, oh and take that rover lump out and use it for what it was made for. flower pot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts