Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Thanks Streetfighter. Yeah Andy all back to normal, a few blocks a day. Need to start looking for all the dash clocks as I will have to make the dash before the plug can be finished so it all lines up. Hows the progress on your build going? Kevin
3 weeks of continuous sunshine in Glasgow first time since 2006 spells little work on the car and lots of braais and beer drinking in the garden. I have made the other headlight case and a few templates but that's about it. Are you going for original clocks or something similar? Andy

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hi Andy. It very limited with space in the nose. I am using a BMW 740 standard radiator. These radiators work very well with the Lexus V8 and you can also fit normal hoses and hose clamps. They are also quite a lot cheaper than having a radiator made.
Hi Kevin, great minds think alike. I am using a BMW Z3M rad which is smaller in height than the 740 by about 70mm and it has standard hose connections. Both produce the same power therefore the same amount of heat. Try to keep the rad vertical for smooth air flow. Andy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.