Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hopefully there should be a couple of pics of my chopper :pmsl:. This is the first time i've tried to upload some pics. So if this works i'll add some info.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blimming eck its worked. Its an old XJ750 (so it says on the log book :pmsl:). One off frame by diamand choppers, xj650 engine and wheels. everthing else are one off parts. I didn't build it originally, but have redone most of it to keep it up and running.
Who else is into bikes aswell as rods?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the comments. When i bought it i was really after a triumph/bsa bobber, but couldn't afford one :sniff:. So got this. Plan was to fit a sprung seat and different handlebars, to give it more of a bobber look. But i just ride it as much as poss as it is. Still got jobs to do, can't get it to charge and the starter motors shagged. But it rides well and i love it :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yes I have one
got it off the wonderful bay of E
18 months ago I luv it :D
Its so loud it has set off car alarms as I go by :tup:

THE ONE AND

:bigsmile:

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
I prefer bikes to cars, I just seem to be going through a car thing at the mo.

Got a ZX9, it's pretty much stock, although I got a spare top yoke to fit a set of risers and flat bars coz it ain't as comfy as I used to be.

Had a couple of XJ's and the only thing I hated was cleaning the wheels.

That's a nice, low looking chop. I'd swap :pmsl:

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
Now it might be me, but that don't look right to me.

To tall a front wheel.
To small a back wheel.
Engine looks lost.
To clumpy looking under the seat for the rest of the bike.

It might be me though.

·
70's Cresta,not the drink
1,265 Posts
Nice chops, clean and straight to the point. i have a 81 Kawasaki z750Ltd with only 19000 miles on it, ive ridden it almost every day for the last 3 years and never given me a problem, i was going to chop it, but i want to swap it now for an Anglia, Minor with 1600 X-flow or 2Ltr pinto fitted.

:D:tup::D

·
Time-there's never enough
35 Posts
Some may have see this running around at the NAT's over the last few year. :D
Bought as a box of bits and thrown together. Once I've got the other project out of the way it will have a make over. :smoke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts