Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
78 Bronco BRING IT ON!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought off of here a set of dura block sanding blocks a little while ago which I am very happy with, but not as yet got round to using. Now I've got a feeling everybody else on R'n'S probably knows the answer to the next few questions I'm going to ask. It's to do with the sand paper/wet n dry what ever you want to call it, I'm not sure what exactly what I'm looking for. I think it's self adhering paper or do you use hook and loop (which I believe is Velcro) , I want to know what everyone else uses. I was expecting there to be a bit of information in the kit,but there wasn't and I don't want to end up buying the wrong thing.Not being in the trade I'm afraid I depend on you lot to help me out when I get stuck because I'd feel far to much of a tit to go into the paint suppliers and ask :D
Cheers all:tup:

·
I'm Not Jed Clampett
2,725 Posts
Cheers for your help guys.At least I know exactly what I'm looking for now ,which is a big step forward! Somewhere else will sell it if PNR panel supplies are not still trading ,if I have any luck I'll let you know.
If you draw a blank elsewhere, you could try these people. Ken & Lyn paints 01298 814813 or 07778 165966. or 07779 143188. They don't have a website but do mail order as well as attending some of the big autojumbles. Carry a lot of abrasives as well as paint; always found their prices to be quite keen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.