Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When i got the truck one of the rear side doors was sealed,screwed up as the last owner didnt use it.He throw the door lock away so i needed one.I took the old one off the other side ,took it to a guy who i know who made me one the same

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the rear hard to see from the back i fitted a double reverse camera but with a shutter that shuts when not useing it.
Engine painted

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is were the rare pannel was took off as it was steel.I made a new one in alloy
New pannel fitted
This is the bit were the front wing bolts to the body.Its had a little rust so i cut it off and welded a new bit in.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is were i have cleaned the roof on the inside and fitted a electric sky light
brake back plates sand blastered and painted

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was lucky i got the siren off uk ebay the light off USA ebay
New front bage light.Called after my mum who loves red.She big just like my truck.
Rear door took off as it had vents fitted and each one weights 3 and a half stone.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The side running boards were made frond thick wood.With a thin sheet of alloy.The wood had rotton were it fitted to the front wing.So i had these made
Now fitted
All the wheels cleaned painted and a couple of new tyres fitted.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is were i am now at.I gother from the Netherland last year.The guy i got her off had her over 30yrs.She has a 223 straight six engine.I have had her total rewired.New inside lights,extra battery led lights.Reverse bleeper,light,reverse camera.spots on the front rear stop light.Hope you like

·
richard rawlplug
8,111 Posts
nice..i like this:tup:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts