Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to sell a few of my toys to buy this, one of them being my El Camino which I had for about 12years:( I'm gonna miss it. The '57 is a stateside built car, the same underneath as it is on top, Street and Performance LS1, 4L60e, Air Con, cruise and a full two tone, mushroom leather, custom interior. I'm already changing things on it, front brakes/master cylinder/servo, etc, and if I don't sell it first, a few other alterations. At the end of the month I'll be driving it to the Power Big Meet in Sweden with the rest of the Smoke City boys":D

·
My cars r my family
273 Posts
I am soooooooo impressed ....what an absolute gem you have:bigsmile: there

·
Registered
585 Posts
Your both a pair of tossers lol

I know the kibble as been doing some garden work for you .but man as he made a good job of changing that little corner part of your garden ??? Never knew it could look so big ?.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your both a pair of tossers lol

I know the kibble as been doing some garden work for you .but man as he made a good job of changing that little corner part of your garden ??? Never knew it could look so big ?.
Dan's good Al, but not THAT good. Wish it was my place!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I can vouch for how good it is after seeing in the flesh:tup:
Hey Gary! You keep your clothes on! You'll get arrested.

Cracking car. A real cut above. Would love something like that. Well done for making the sacrifice and managing to bring it over.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Gary! You keep your clothes on! You'll get arrested.

Cracking car. A real cut above. Would love something like that. Well done for making the sacrifice and managing to bring it over.
I cant claim to having bought it in, that was done by another fella in my town. It came over about 4 years ago, and for one reason or anothet, never got used. Infact, its still only showing 500 odd miles since being built!

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
stunning looking car Larry. just stunning :tup::tup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stunning looking car Larry. just stunning :tup::tup:
Cheers Dal, it rides as well as it looks. It's got coil overs on all four corners, no rattles, no clunks!!! Goes well too, had a race with a C5 corvette on lieutenant Ellis Way last week, me, Johnny Lehmann, top down, right up his chuffer, lol. Only downer is, I had to sell the El Camino:sniff:

·
Premium Member
13,121 Posts
:drool:

Drool ! Right up my Street. Luvverly.

when You say "if I don't sell it first..."

Why would You want to ?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:drool:

Drool ! Right up my Street. Luvverly.

when You say "if I don't sell it first..."

Why would You want to ?
It's a beautiful car without doubt, but to be honest, I'm more into 60's Muscle. So I'll probably keep it for the rest of the season, then look to move it on.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts