Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to sell a few of my toys to buy this, one of them being my El Camino which I had for about 12years:( I'm gonna miss it. The '57 is a stateside built car, the same underneath as it is on top, Street and Performance LS1, 4L60e, Air Con, cruise and a full two tone, mushroom leather, custom interior. I'm already changing things on it, front brakes/master cylinder/servo, etc, and if I don't sell it first, a few other alterations. At the end of the month I'll be driving it to the Power Big Meet in Sweden with the rest of the Smoke City boys":D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Your both a pair of tossers lol

I know the kibble as been doing some garden work for you .but man as he made a good job of changing that little corner part of your garden ??? Never knew it could look so big ?.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Gary! You keep your clothes on! You'll get arrested.

Cracking car. A real cut above. Would love something like that. Well done for making the sacrifice and managing to bring it over.
I cant claim to having bought it in, that was done by another fella in my town. It came over about 4 years ago, and for one reason or anothet, never got used. Infact, its still only showing 500 odd miles since being built!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stunning looking car Larry. just stunning :tup::tup:
Cheers Dal, it rides as well as it looks. It's got coil overs on all four corners, no rattles, no clunks!!! Goes well too, had a race with a C5 corvette on lieutenant Ellis Way last week, me, Johnny Lehmann, top down, right up his chuffer, lol. Only downer is, I had to sell the El Camino:sniff:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.