Rods 'n' Sods banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hope my MK1 Zody project aint that bad? Good luck matey.

Hope you & your buddies will be joining us on 27th April 2013 at our Chelsea Cruise 70's on slaught reunion. Via facebook we have all MK1,2,3,4 Consul Zephyr Zodiacs & Old School Fords going even the Harris Family are going Jeff, Andy, Martin & Ron. Spread the word!!

He who dares wins......... Bonjour :tup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Evening lads, I'm glad to report that ol tetanus now has a painted engine bay at long last. It's not perfect as I'm fed up with bodywork after months of hard graft, but it's rust free and nice and glossy and I can't wait to start putting things back on the car instead of stripping it down. Here's a few pics to show you the change

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I haven't posted up any progress photos for quite some time lads, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been any progress. Sorry for the lack of images, but heres a few from roughly a month ago - hope they show all the hard work that's been carried out

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Wow.....what a build thread......how the hell do you find time to come on here dave.....ye car is outstanding:tup:
Thanks for the encouraging remark mate, I'm trying to get all the bodywork finalised so that I can concentrate on the mechanicals and get it on the road. I have additional Kustom plans for the car, but for now getting it complete will be enough to keep me happy for the time being ;-)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Sorry everybody for not replying to this post for soooooo long, but ill health and other life's issues have distracted me from my once usual habits (being on this forum is one of those once regularities).

101 - 114 of 114 Posts