Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the new project today. The pics do it alot of justice......it's not that pretty! But it will keep me out of mischief for a while:tup:

Needs a new bed obviously. And some bed supports

And an interior wouldn't go a miss

Does come with a running 235 engine with what looks like a new/recon carb and brand new rad. Drove it on and off the recovery lorry

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks really nice dude! what are your plans for it?
First plan is to fill up the tech section with as many stupid questions as possible :)

Early days yet, but initial ideas is keep the 235 and put a 5 speed box on it (which means a new rear axle) and might do an LPG conversion.
Will also have a full nut and bolt restoration and paint.........done patina........bored of it!

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was a bit duelling banjo's!! The other one I was going to look at is the 46 Dodge in the for sale section on here. If I had the room I'd buy it anyway. Got Tom Newman coming round later for much piss taking :)

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was a bit duelling banjo's!! The other one I was going to look at is the 46 Dodge in the for sale section on here. If I had the room I'd buy it anyway. Got Tom Newman coming round later for much piss taking :)
Edit that.....it's a Plymouth. I really should learn how to fecking read. Still lovely car though

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
That looks like a great project and I expect it'll be even better once you've finished with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts