Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where these are now these are in the order i owned them got the van first and wish i still had it :sniff:
then my 318 mopar powered minor
my pro street scimitar
and my austin ruby was a lot in a small package !!

·
richard rawlplug
8,122 Posts
the pro street scimitar was owned my a mate a while back...it got called "smackhead"..

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow my father built that austin ruby in the 80s i then bought it in 2000 and rebilt it to how it looks in the picture there.
would love to know where it is now and whether its for sale.
hi mate did you fit the nitrous kit ? unfortunatly it got took off before i got it :sniff: i sold it about 4 yrs ago
and it went down to devon and thats the last i saw of it not even seen it at any shows !!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
hi mate did you fit the nitrous kit ? unfortunatly it got took off before i got it :sniff: i sold it about 4 yrs ago
and it went down to devon and thats the last i saw of it not even seen it at any shows !!
when i was running it i had the nitrous kit set up and it was supercharged. i still have all the original build photos and the rebuild photos i did on it. i wish i never sold it but i was going through a spilt up and at the time it had to go.:sniff:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when i was running it i had the nitrous kit set up and it was supercharged. i still have all the original build photos and the rebuild photos i did on it. i wish i never sold it but i was going through a spilt up and at the time it had to go.:sniff:
cool id love to see those pics especially one with the blower ! in fact it would make a good thread on here and maybe the current owner might pop on here ! :bigsmile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts