Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had this for a while, but only just registered on here,spent the last couple of years welding up the rust,hoping to get back on it soon, heres where its at :)

gonna be powered by a rover v8 with an auto and got a couple of iveco dailey turbo's aswell :twisted:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hi Brian..nice to see another van being built on here..
Good luck with your build:tup:
Adam.

·
Registered
656 Posts
mk2 tranny with revolution 5 spokes and looks slammed as well? hmm the going is good and with an 8 pot in there yay all the right buttons

·
Turbo 4 pot freak
1,891 Posts
Loving the RFX revo's can't remember the last time I saw a mk2 transit, looks in reasonable nick outside, I remember welding a couple of mk 1 transits up 30 years ago and they were in a pretty sorry state then !!!!!
Be good with a Rover in be nice to see it done.

JOhn

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Looking good........ check out the NSVA section... ALL vanners welcome.

·
Premium Member
14,536 Posts
saw the tread title and thought maybe you were looking for something to put your hemi in, gonna race the munns. :tup:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for the comments guys,i'll get some more pics up soon.

saw the tread title and thought maybe you were looking for something to put your hemi in, gonna race the munns. :tup:
a hemi in hmmmm, might end up wiv the same paintjob :tup: and yea id race the munns :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
looking good, had a Mk 2 camper, wish id never sold it. keep us posted and lots of pics.
dont get drawn in by "evil Mcnasty", he is truly evil, i still feel ruff ftom when he got me drunk the night before the essex swap meet:puke:

·
richard rawlplug
8,133 Posts
cool as fuck brian...:tup:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hows the mk2 going??
Adam.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think you shd put a ford v8 in it,302 maybe? More reliable than rover? Keep it all ford..love it regardless ..more pics dude..

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice idea on the proper v8,but ive already got a couple of rovers sittin here ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
been playin wiv me chopshop bonnet :)

an aquired another one of these :beuj:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
love it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts