Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS GUTTED WHEN I REALISED HALF WAY THERE NOT ONLY HAD I LEFT MY BROLLY AT HOME BUT THEN I REALISED AFTER FRISKING MYSELF SEVERAL TIMES THAT I HAD LEFT MY CAMERA AT HOME, I WAS MAD, I HAD LEFT IN A HURRY AFTER A LITTLE LOVERS TIFF & THE DAYS PLANNING HAD GONE TO POT, LUCKILY MY SON HAD ONE OF THESE HAND HELD MODERN THINGS THAT TAKES PICTURES AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE IT DOES, A PS VITA I BELIEVE, HE SAID IT COULD TAKE PHOTOS THE QUALITY WOULD NOT BE QUITE SO GOOD BUT I SIGHED A RELIEF KNOWING THAT AT LEAST I WOULD GET SOME PICS.

I HAVE SHOWN SOME BELOW, AS I SAID ABOVE SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY BUT THEY ARE HOPEFULLY BETTER THAN NOTHING, I WILL ADD MORE WHEN I GET CHANCE.

OH & BY THE WAY, WHEN I GOT HOME AFTER TAKING MY ZIPPED UP FULLY TO KEEP ME WARM BOMBER JACKET OFF, I THOUGHT WHATS THAT IN MY SHIRT TOP POCKET? THERE IT WAS, MY CAMERA OF COURSE THAT I HAD STUCK IN THERE QUICKLY SO I WOULD NOT FORGET IT, SHAME I FORGOT ALL ABOUT PUTTING IT THERE!!!! AAAARRRRHHHHH......

ENJOY.

NICE RAMPS...

FLATTY STEEL MODEL A...

FOR THE LAST JOURNEY...

UP IN SMOKE DOORS...

I WONDER IF THIS SEAT FOUND A HOME?

BIG BLOCK POWERED £7,500 I THINK, LOVELY.

MORE SOON IF INTEREST...

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FEW MORE...

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS FOR £3,500, XR4I WITH A 302, I EVEN STARTED DOING SOME SUMS IN MY HEAD, BUT REALISED I JUST CANT YET!! :sniff:

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Going by the pics of Derek's red truck you were stood right in front of me [ you even got my cars front wing in the pic with the T roof frame leaning on it ] yet with my Rods n sods top on you never even said hello :sniff: :incheek:

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Cool stuff, especially that Diamond T.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
going by the pics of derek's red truck you were stood right in front of me [ you even got my cars front wing in the pic with the t roof frame leaning on it ] yet with my rods n sods top on you never even said hello :sniff: :incheek:
sorry, didn't notice you !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts