Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rod'a'holic
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not know where you all went as I was away on business last week so I have just found you all. Hope it does well.

Some pics of my truck for those that have been following its build up, I bought it out on Sunday for ome valuation pics and would like to share.

I should be getting it MOT'd this week

·
Registered
850 Posts
Nice one Rich, that's going to be an interesting drive for you after all those comfy rods you've built ;-)

·
Member/ Reject.
214 Posts
Be following your build thread on NSRA and reallly really really liked it!! Looks so cool in the pic's as well and a nice blue colour! nice old skool truck there!:tup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Love this truck, just looks great. I too followed this thread right from the beginning and take my hat off to you for doing such a great job in such a short amount of time.

So are you going to fit the mud guards or risk it? Be interesting to see whether it looks as good with them on. I reckon it'll still 'work' with them on, will suit the style of the car.

·
Rod'a'holic
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the positive comments.

The box is from a Volvo 740 4 speed and overdrive with a home made adapter and redrilled flywheel to take the volvo clutch.

Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts