Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone tell me bout this event? never been before, hows it compare to the nsra event in size? is it worth the day out?

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Hi Ian,

I went to last years (will be going to this one as well). It was definately smaller than this years essex Swapmeet. You tend to find some different stuff though as there seems to be a fair amount of stock american spares new and used.

I daresay some of the traders will have a better idea as i know of at least a couple that did last years NASC and this years NSRA. Good thing is there is also an indoor area should the weather be shite. Last year the weather was good and there was a good turn out of cars.

I think Roadrunna was thinking about a Rods n Sods stall there this year, it is more centraly located in England with pretty good access to M1, A14 and A1.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Care in the Community
2,759 Posts
Is this the Brafield one, near Northampton?
What are the dates for this year?

**Google is my friend -
NASC Swap Meet,
Raunds Town FC,
NN9 6EQ.

Sunday 18th April**

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Is this the Brafield one, near Northampton?
What are the dates for this year?

**Google is my friend -
NASC Swap Meet,
Raunds Town FC,
NN9 6EQ.

Sunday 18th April**
Hi Ian,

Thats the one. Gates open 08.00 for the traders and 10.00 for everyone else.

£3.00 entry on the gates for NASC and AAC members and £5.00 for everyone else.

A bit more info here, taken from the NASC site.

"2010 NASC 9th AUTOJUMBLE
Sunday 18th April 2010
Raunds Town FC, Kiln Park, London Rd, Raunds, Wellingborough, Northants NN9 6EQ
The venue will be open to sellers from 8am. The car park will be open to buyers at 9.30am and the gates to
the trading area will open at 10am. In the interests of fair play no trading before 10am.
2010 MEMBERSHIP CARDS MUST BE SHOWN
Scale of charges for trading space: (Please note that drivers admission is included in these prices).
Private Car Member £15 - Non Member £20 - Additional trailer boxed or unboxed £10
Small van/Estate Member £20 - Non Member £25 - Additional trailer boxed or unboxed £10
Transit size van Member £30 - Non member £35 - Additional trailer boxed or unboxed £10
Large truck Member £38 - Non Member £45 - Additional trailer boxed or unboxed £10
Car bodies for sale in main arena Members £5 - Non Member £10
NASC Member club stand - £30 up to 5 members and 20ft frontage - only 1 stand per club please.
Trading Drivers FREE - Passengers and all others - £3 for card carrying NASC and AAC members
£5 for non members
Please note: Admission prices includes a £1 levy per person to go into the Legislative Action Fund.
CONTACT NAME AND ADDRESS………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………TELEPHONE………………………..
I wish to reserve a trade stand area for a………….size of vehicle
I wish to reserve space for an additional trailer at £10 - YES/NO
I am also enclosing payment for …….member passengers…….non member passengers
Payment in full of £…….is enclosed. Please make cheques payable to NASC and post to Gary O'Connor,
Chalcraft, Hubberts Bridge Rd, Kirton Holme, Boston, Lincs. PE20 1TW. Tel. 07792446931
e.mail [email protected]
PLEASE ENCLOSE A STAMPED ADDRESSED ENVELOPE FOR YOUR RECEIPT
Vat REG NO. 573 2878 08 All usual rights reserved"

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
I think you mean the Raunds one. Just behind the BP garage on the Oundle to Northampton road. It.s definitely worth a day out, especially if the weathers good. No doubt Mick the Fish (Yenko 69) will be full on with bacon sarnies!!!!!!

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,717 Posts
The AACI Spring Nats is on at Billing the same day which makes it a bit more worth the jaunt as you can kill 2 birds with one stone. Swap meet in the morning and car show in the afternoon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts