Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Here are a few pics i took at the swapmeet yesterday.

It was good to meet many RnS members and try and put some faces and names together although i am ashamed to say i have forgotten one or two names already that will become evident as i post up some of the pics.

I spoke to many people while at he show and the weather was fantastic.

I think NASC did a great job with the organisation and from what i saw getting in and out of the venue was pretty good without too many hold ups.

As always with my pics there is no copyright bollox and any member is welcome to use them or copy them if they want to.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi All,

Simon G-S strapping down his 350 Pontiac engine and box that he had just bought, (doner for his Devon). Along with a few others including Jim McGee and Kevin Ramsey we had to lift/slide this engine and box from the back of a pick-up into the trailer, bloody heavy.

:shake: Once again i am ashamed to say i can't remember the RnS member whose stall this was that Simon bought the engine from, although i did mind the stall for him for 10 minutes, sold a steering column for him while he was gone and bought a book off of him when he came back. :D

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Nice set of pics Russ , thanks for the effort :tup: ... and you're right , the 57 Nomad is a belter .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts