Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
If anyone has any information about the whereabouts of Celestial built by Ian Etheridge please contact me, especially if you want to know any history about this car. I watched it being stripped built and painted, I have my initials in the paintwork on the door. I accompanied it to every show and collected the trophies. I was there in tears the day we sold it to Holker Hall, in the lakes. My uncle the builder and creator is now in his late seventies. i have pictures and facts that only we could ever know. I accidentally came across this site after a friend posted a picture onto my facebook. So here I am a new member loaded with facts and information about this one off car!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Are you Naomi, Ian's niece ? If so I remember you. Glad Ian is still around. A lot of people on here been discussing Celestial and Venom recently. The Capri has just been found by one of the members on here and is currently being made fit for street use again. It would be nice to hear from Ian, is he computer literate ? He should be having made that crazy dashbourd for the Trans Am lol. Bring him on here. It would be great to here from him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts