Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Took Henry last year, first time ive been, loved the show but couldnt believe how busy it was! Bry

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have to say, it has priced me out of going... shame as I supported the show for a good few years.
Just got back great show with good variety of cars, £25 at the gate on Friday only, Saturday and Sunday £20.50 or £18 advanced (or free for me as my car was on the Imp club stand all weekend :happy: )

·
Registered
502 Posts
Just got back great show with good variety of cars, £25 at the gate on Friday only, Saturday and Sunday £20.50 or £18 advanced (or free for me as my car was on the Imp club stand all weekend :happy: )
I'm sure I missed a good show but me and the missus decided best part of £50 for tickets and parking (£8!) + diesel to get there has got to be too rich for us to attend .... I just need to cancel my subs for CC and maybe I can afford tickets next year (that's if they don't hike up the prices again) :tup:

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did enjoy it as always , but my hands still hert from all the freebee bags my 2 kids kept grabbing !!!!!! took about an hour to sort out when we get home .
ive bee n going to this every year for as long as i cant remember and its the first time ive lost one of my kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the funny thing is we ran round like headless chickens trying to find my boy and guess were we found him ??????????? sat behind the NSRA stand :shake: i just had i hunch he would feel safe there .

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
We went on Friday and it was busier than usual I thought. The NSRA stand was very good with a high quality cross section of cars. There didn't seem to be anywhere like the number of American cars as usual which was a shame.

Rog.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts