Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ive had this sprung on me to try and get some rods , customs , classics or yanks to turn up to a vintage craft fair in Gloucester this Saturday,

info ive been given .....The fair itself is at Blackfriars Priory, Ladybellgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2HN. There are double yellow lines in front of the building and an NCP car park so we usually park cars down Southgate Street (on the wide pavements and pedestrianised zone) as an extension of the fair so that it leads members of the public towards the fair and we can send people from the fair over to Southgate Street to look at the cars. Southgate Street and the venue are down an alleyway from each other (next to Prezzo). Last Summer we had cars parked all the way through the city centre - all the way up Southgate Street, to the cross and then down Northgate Street so depending on how many vehicles we can get together depends how far up into town they will be parked. I will need to know exactly how many cars are coming before the day so that I can pass it by the council.

info here for you facebookers Hels Belles Boutique - Home

cars will need to be there from about 10.00 10.30 am

so far from the rods n sods community we should be having

me
marley bennett
dilligaf10
hot pop mike
Dr.feelgood
rooneytoons
27ti
ozzie275

can anyone else make it ????

·
Registered
602 Posts
ive had this sprung on me to try and get some rods , customs , classics or yanks to turn up to a vintage craft fair in Gloucester this Saturday,

info ive been given .....The fair itself is at Blackfriars Priory, Ladybellgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2HN. There are double yellow lines in front of the building and an NCP car park so we usually park cars down Southgate Street (on the wide pavements and pedestrianised zone) as an extension of the fair so that it leads members of the public towards the fair and we can send people from the fair over to Southgate Street to look at the cars. Southgate Street and the venue are down an alleyway from each other (next to Prezzo). Last Summer we had cars parked all the way through the city centre - all the way up Southgate Street, to the cross and then down Northgate Street so depending on how many vehicles we can get together depends how far up into town they will be parked. I will need to know exactly how many cars are coming before the day so that I can pass it by the council.

info here for you facebookers Hels Belles Boutique - Home

cars will need to be there from about 10.00 10.30 am

so far from the rods n sods community we should be having

me
marley bennett
dilligaf10
hot pop mike
Dr.feelgood
rooneytoons
27ti
ozzie275

can anyone else make it ????
hi chris, Helen phoned the wife last wednesday as she still thought i was involved with westside , i did pass on the details however explaining i was no longer with the club but would put the word out, glad you picked upon it, i have also passed the word around the glos old ford club as well so hopefully she,ll have a few motors there, weather permitting will pop along but without a car as not ready yet, all the best, steve

·
stitchmeister
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers steve .............if it goes tits up at least I can pin the blame on you :incheek: but if it goes well I don't mind taking credit for it :p

·
stitchmeister
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update on were cars need to be

cars to come up from the bottom end of Southgate Street and then ask the car near Prezzo which spot to park at. The agreed positions are:
1. Formal Place (at the end of the bus stop)
2. Friary House
3. Entrance to the New County Hotel
4. Kara's
5. Bon Apetite
6. Quit Stop
7. Alleyway/Barclays
8/9/10 B&M Bargains
11. Camera Exchange
12. 99p Stores
13. Patisserie Valerie
14. EE Shop (at the cross)
15. Pandora
16/17/18 Old M&S on Northgate Street

If you could start arriving from 10:30 that would be great.

·
stitchmeister
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theres a few of us meeting up at the Texaco garage at westgate bridge GL1 2RN at 10.15 am if anyone fancy's tagging along

·
stitchmeister
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't go to bad after all ..........fair play that Cameron of yours does sound badness !!!
Hope to see you at aviator ,bring Mark along if you do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts