Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've picked up quite a bit of Ebay stuff for mates for the price of the fuel as I get all over the country. The way it works is if you're not in a screaming rush for the bits, I try & work it in with my day to day stuff. If you need it ASAP though, I can collect at a VERY reasonable milage rate as a job.

So, if you need something collecting/delivering for a little more than it'd cost you in juice, I'm your man.

Cheers, Al
07774 121 800 or PM me for a qoute.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Car, project & stuff moved

Thought it might be time for my yearly bump of this thread, I've got a Trader icon so I might as well remind you what I can do. I've moved some stuff for a couple of R&S members now, moving some more for more people would be great, especially as my proper work's fairly crap at the minute.

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts

Thought it might be time for my yearly bump of this thread, I've got a Trader icon so I might as well remind you what I can do. I've moved some stuff for a couple of R&S members now, moving some more for more people would be great, especially as my proper work's fairly crap at the minute.
i.m glad to say i,m one of those guys, and i can highly recomend hemi bucket,:tup:
its good to know a like minded guy is looking after yer valuable parts rather than some other lesser companys i wont mention,:shake: reasonable rates too,:tup: must involve cake though:incheek::tup::incheek:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts

Top Man.. one phone call and had my parts delivered to my door in 6 hours!. highly recommended by me.

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts

i.m glad to say i,m one of those guys, and i can highly recomend hemi bucket,:tup:
its good to know a like minded guy is looking after yer valuable parts rather than some other lesser companys i wont mention,:shake: reasonable rates too,:tup: must involve cake though:incheek::tup::incheek:
another van load of treasure delivered to satans lair, thanks again hemi bucket, exellent service.:tup::twisted::tup:

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's about time I bumped this up, proper work's dead.

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,742 Posts
Al's done a fair few bits for me and not only gone out of his way to help but been great on the price. Recommended.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it's that time of year, time to bump up this thread! It looks like I'm heading for a pretty major spanking from the tax man next month, so if you'd like something moving & at the same time help my tax fund, drop me a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts