Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HIYA all!

ive just joined on here, and i have recently bought a 56 bel air 4 door sedan, i will put some pics up soon of the resto im doing on it!

if anyone reads this who has spares for sale then do let me know thanks.

i have owned many British classic crars over the years, like mk1 & mk11 consuls, zodiacs, pa cresta, victor, corsair etc, but now its time for me to own a yank!!

I also play in a run my own rockabilly/ blues trio called "johhny gunner and the raiders" we have new cd out called " ATOM BOMB LOVE" out on foottapping recs

you can check us out here:

Johnny Gunner and The Raiders on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

we are always available for gigs!!!

bye for now regards johnny

·
Registered
499 Posts
welcome aboard you cant go wrong with a tri chevy,wish i had gone in that direction years ago ,easier to get parts for than modern motors,lots of great people out there with the tri chevys too ,will you have it done for the [email protected] in 2012 ,looking forward to meeting you out an about, dave an wendy 1955 210delray

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Welcome to Rods'n'Sods, plenty of Tri Chevy owners and parts here!

Rog.

·
Ian
535 Posts
Hi Johnny,would your ´56 be the black and red one that was for sale on E Bay a couple of months ago
Spike
Ex Hornchurch,Brentwood,Aveley and Shoeburyness!

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Welcome to RnS Johnny, from an old Southend boy, look forward to seeing the car.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
hello john, its johnny johnson here, i was in the workshop at tickfield ave, glad you made it on here you will have to post some pictures up of the 56 . i eventually put my cougar back on the road and drive it as much as possible, posted in the showroom a couple of months ago . not seen the band for a while have to catch with you soon, be great if you could play down the dick turpin one night, dont know if its possible but if you did it would be great. see you soon, johnboy.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Hi johnny your going to love it here...and yes post up some pics, soon
I've checked out you site ..where was the video made....

So welcome to Rods n Sods.................:tup:

Bob...
bob, the video was made down the B52 LOUNGE DINER by southend airport, sadly no more has been bulldozzed by eddie stobart for a rail station and airport exspantion.
was a fabulous venue, sadly missed by us hotrodders and rock n rollers.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi Johnny and welcome, live in Kent earn my living in Essex, have done for the last 35 years, so I suppose I'm half Essex
'oh bugger ' :sniff::sniff: Good luck with the 56, shame you got the wrong year !!!!:incheek::incheek:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hi mate welcome in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts