Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On behalf of the B.H.R.A.....

The B.H.R.A is starting its "NEW" Cruise Night on Saturday 1st of May at the Little Chef Detling, (a new venue) eastbound on the A249 Detling Hill, Detling, Nr Maidstone, Kent. Just a couple of miles from the M20.

This NEW cruise night is on the "1st Saturday of the month" and is open to ALL HOTRODS, CUSTOMS AND AMERICANS... "everyone very welcome". :tup:

There is a large car park and food and drinks are available in the Chef.

FROM...6pm

Check out the Bhra website link below for more info.

www.bhra.btik.com/p_NEW_HOME.ikml

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This saturday the 1st of may from 6pm.

Detling hill little chef.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Well if you're in the A remember to come off the throttle quite a long way down the road, lol. I might be there, not sure what vehicle though. Kev may be with me as well so we'll find something I'm sure.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if you're in the A remember to come off the throttle quite a long way down the road, lol. I might be there, not sure what vehicle though. Kev may be with me as well so we'll find something I'm sure.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:....A New Cable and clever old Loz welded me up a new stronger pedal also....just need a runway for a test drive:lol:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ask the chaps at Manston airport, I'm sure they'll oblige! You probably could have used Gatwick a couple of weeks ago. Hope to be there tomorrow.

Paul 'retired person'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts